When you choose adoption, you are making a loving choice for your baby. You are not giving up your baby for adoption. You are giving your baby a stable and secure future. A bright future with two parents who will love your child unconditionally and provide him with everything he needs. Rather than saying you’re “giving baby up for adoption”, we like to say “placing a baby for adoption” or “creating an adoption plan.”
In addition to the love that you have for your child, there are many reasons a pregnant mom might want to put their child for adoption with a loving family:
- You want to provide a positive and safe environment for your baby.
- You want your child to have two loving parents who are excited to take on the commitment of raising a child.
- You’re excited that your child will have an awesome upbringing with wonderful opportunities.
- It makes you feel good to help build a family for someone else.
- You feel that adoption is a good abortion alternative.
There is no question about it. Giving a baby up for adoption is one of the hardest, most difficult decisions a woman may ever face. It’s also one of the most selfless and loving decisions they could make. If you are considering placing a child for adoption, know that you are not alone and that you are not giving up. By choosing adoption, you are giving your baby the opportunity to have the best life possible.
If you want to make an informed decision when considering your adoption options, our experienced and caring adoption counselors can guide you. We are available 24/7 to help you. Adoption Associates provides 100% free and confidential support.