Adoption Associates is accepting new adoptive family applications for home study and child placement!
Submit your preliminary application today and you will be added to our short waiting list.
There is an approximate waiting period of 8-10 weeks to begin the adoption process.
- To get started, please sign up for My Adoption Portal. This adoption portal service will be utilized throughout the process.
- Completing the form below will create an account in the MyAdoptionPortal.com system. Once you have completed this form, an email will be sent to you automatically within just a few minutes. It will contain user information and a link to activate your account.
- Once your account has been activated, you will be directed to first choose domestic adoption or international home study. Then you can choose to complete a Preliminary Application.
- Please contact our office at 616.667.0677 if you have questions about the online portal, if you do not receive an activation email, or if you have questions about beginning the adoption process.
* Please note: Use of the MyAdoptionPortal software works best using a computer or laptop. Mobile devices, including tablets, may not be compatible at this time. In addition, Google Chrome and Firefox are the preferred browsers. Internet Explorer and Safari are not recommended.
Looking for more information? Request our free Adoption Information Packet.