1. Adoption Associates, Inc. is looking for an Adoption Caseworker/Casework Assistant to work part-time from our Lansing location.
- Work with prospective adoptive families to complete a home study and other associated tasks.
- Assist other caseworkers working with women who are considering adoption.
- Community outreach and marketing.
- An employee in this position will work from our Lansing location, and will travel to meet with and transport clients within the Central Michigan area.
- Travel within the Central Michigan area to perform community outreach and marketing.
- Occasional travel to areas near our other offices.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or Behavioral Science.
- Must be flexible with schedule changes and willing to cover on-call hours.
- Must be compassionate and caring.
- Must have excellent report writing and organizational skills.
- Must have a good working knowledge of common software applications.
- Experience in the social work/behavioral science field is preferred.
- Previous experience working in the adoption field is preferred, but not required.
2. Adoption Associates, Inc. is looking for a part-time Adoption Caseworker to work remotely from our Farmington Hills location.
Adoption Associates is looking for a part-time caseworker to prepare adoptive home studies, post adoption reports, and other related tasks. An employee in this position works from the home, but also has access to a shared office at our Farmington Hills location if desired. Hours are not set and will vary in this position. This position requires travel within the Eastern Michigan area to meet with clients in their home. A Bachelor’s degree in Social Work is required. Previous experience working in the adoption field is helpful, but not required.
3. Adoption Associates, Inc. is looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant to work in our Jenison office.
Adoption Associates is seeking to hire a full-time team member for the role of Administrative Assistant. This position in our Jenison office location is 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday.
We are looking for a motivated, experienced candidate with a positive, upbeat attitude. Minimum requirements include at least two years of experience in an office setting and a high school diploma. Some college coursework is preferred, but not required.
• Answer phones and greet clients in a positive, professional manner
• Online client portal operation, database creation and entry, document creation and editing, assist with events, assist office supervisor, and common office functions
• Must be detail-oriented, organized and creative
• Must be tech-savvy, and proficient in common computer software applications including Microsoft Office
• Must have the ability to work well independently, and as part of a team
• Must have the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines
Adoption Associates, Inc. is a non-profit adoption agency providing birth mother and domestic infant adoption services to clients in Michigan. We have offices in Farmington Hills, Jenison, Lansing and Freeland, and we serve the entire state of Michigan. We take pride in a corporate environment that values exemplary client service and outstanding teamwork among our staff.
*** Please provide a detailed resume.
*** Please provide a cover letter.