Adoption Associates, Inc. is looking for a Full-Time or Part-Time Birth Mother Adoption Caseworker to work from our Farmington Hills location.
- Work with women who are considering adoption.
- Birth parent outreach and marketing.
- An employee in this position will work from our Farmington Hills location, and will travel to meet with and transport clients within the Eastern Michigan area.
- Travel within the Eastern Michigan area to perform birth parent outreach and marketing.
- Occasional travel to areas near our other offices.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Social Work or Behavioral Science.
- Must be flexible with schedule changes and willing to cover on-call hours, including weekends.
- Must be compassionate and caring.
- Must have excellent report writing and organizational skills.
- Must have a good working knowledge of common software applications.
- Experience in the social work/behavioral science field is preferred.
- Previous experience working in the adoption field is preferred, but not required.
Adoption Associates, Inc. is a non-profit adoption agency providing birth mother and domestic infant adoption services to clients in Michigan. We have offices in Farmington Hills, Jenison, Lansing and Freeland, and we serve the entire state of Michigan. We take pride in a corporate environment that values exemplary client service and outstanding teamwork among our staff, while also providing a great balance between home and work life.
*** Please provide a detailed resume.
*** Please provide a cover letter.