Adoption Associates is the sole owner of the information collected on this Site. Adoption Associates will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Adoption Associates collects information from you at several different points on our website
1. INFORMATION COLLECTED. When you visit AdoptionAssociates.net you may provide us with different types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and Web site use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our Web site.
Personal Information You Chose to Provide : We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give in any other way. It is completely optional for you to participate.
In some instances, we may ask for your name, e-mail address, as well as other similar personal information that is needed to subscribe for our services.
E-mail Information : If you chose to correspond with us through e-mail, we reserve the right to retain the content of your e-mail messages together with your e-mail addresses and our responses.
2. USE OF INFORMATION. Adoption Associates will not trade, rent or sell your personal information. We use the personal information we collect for the purposes of administering our business activities, providing customer service and making other products and services available to our customers. Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our Web site, new services, and special offers we think you might find valuable. Users who do not wish to receive those mailings (whether e-mail or paper mail) or who believe they are receiving those mailings by mistake can contact Adoption Associates and request removal from the mailing list by clicking here .
3. SHARING INFORMATION WITH OUTSIDE PARTIES. From time to time we may share the information we collect with agents, contractors or affiliates of Adoption Associates for the purpose of providing services to Adoption Associates. We will share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers.
4. COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAW. Adoption Associates reserves the right to release personal information when it believes it is appropriate to comply with the law; to enforce or apply the Terms and Conditions of Use or other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of AdoptionAssociates.net, our users or others.
5. PUBLIC FORUMS. AdoptionAssociates.net currently provides or may in the future provide on-line bulletin boards, forums, and/or chat rooms for Users. Be advised that any postings by a User will not be protected or confidential and are subject to the restrictions set forth in AdoptionAssociates.net’s Terms and Conditions of Use.
8 . CHILDREN. We at Adoption Associates are concerned about protecting children’s privacy and follow these guidelines regarding personal information we may collect from children:
ADOPTION ASSOCIATES DOES NOT:
Collect online contact information without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child’s request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental consent.
Collect personally identifiable offline contact information without prior parental consent.
Distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information without prior parental consent.
Give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent:
Entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity.
By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: 1338 Baldwin Street, Jenison, MI 49428
By Phone: 1.616.667.0677
Copyright 2013 Adoption Associates, Inc. All Rights Reserved.