Freeland Office Serves Flint Michigan
Are you pregnant and thinking about adoption in Flint, Michigan? Our office in Mid Michigan (Freeland) serves expectant parents and adoptive families in the Flint, Michigan area. Jennifer Jaworski, Director of the Mid Michigan Office, says, “We are honored to serve clients in the Mid Michigan region. And, we continue to reach out to both expectant parents and adoptive families in the Flint, Michigan area, as well as surrounding communities.”
- Caring and compassionate services are provided free of charge to expectant parents as they plan adoption.
- Services for adoptive families, including home study and profile creation, are available.
- Adoption Associates completes all adoption legal services – therefore, an attorney isn’t needed.
Adoption in Flint Michigan
Since the opening of the office near Flint, we have made dozens of contacts with local organizations and agencies that serve women who experience unplanned pregnancies. We look forward to continued partnerships with these organizations in the tri-cities area.
Adoption Associates provides adoption information to nurses, social workers, and counselors with our free virtual training webinars. Click HERE for more information. Once it’s safe to do so, we look forward to additional speaking engagements in the Flint Michigan area.
Meet our Team!
We have an awesome team of professionals ready to meet your needs! These women provide top-notch adoption services in Flint, Michigan and the surrounding area.
- Jennifer is the director of our Mid Michigan office. She joined AAI in 2006 as a caseworker for birth mothers and adoptive families. Jennifer has over twenty years of social work experience with children and families. She enjoys public speaking opportunities, including student education and professional in-service presentations. Jennifer provides compassionate support to expectant parents as they make an adoption plan for their baby. She is passionate about supporting birth mothers and adoptive families throughout the adoption process. Check out AAI’s Adoption Focus Podcast program hosted by Jennifer. Click HERE to listen to previous podcasts.
- Katie joined AAI’s adoption team in Flint Michigan in 2018. She provides casework services for prospective adoptive families, helping to prepare them for the journey of adoption. Katie especially enjoys her work with adoptive parents as she helps them through the home study process.
- Joy initially worked for AAI from 2005 to 2008 and rejoined the agency in 2019. She enjoys sharing resource information about adoption in Flint Michigan with doctor’s offices, pregnancy centers, and community groups. In addition, Joy provides administrative support for the Mid Michigan-Flint office and welcomes clients and visitors with her kind smile.
If you live in Flint Michigan or the surrounding area and have been searching for an adoption agency, please call Jennifer, Katie or Joy at 989-497-5437. They are happy to answer your questions about adoption!