Giving Tuesday is a global generosity movement started about seven years ago. It is a movement where everyone can be involved. Giving is not just about making a donation. It’s about making a difference. Whether you give your voice, goods, your time, or your money, being generous is a way to fight for the causes you care about and to help people in need.
We at AAI hope that you will become part of this movement!
As you’re shopping during this holiday season please consider using Amazon Smile. You shop – Amazon gives! Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service. Support your charitable organization by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com
Give of your time and your voice by sharing the positive message of adoption:
- Tell others in person or on social media the positive impact adoption has had on you or your family.
- Share your story. Why do you support Adoption Associates?
- Do you have a community board at your work, where you can hang a flyer? Contact your local office and let us know. Jenison – 616.667.0677, Lansing – 517.327.1388, Freeland – 989.497.5437, Farmington Hills – 248.474.0990
Donate! AAI has several programs you can donate to:
- Expectant Mother Emergency Fund
- Domestic Outreach and Education
- AAI Adoptive Family Grants
- AAI’s Discretion
Generosity is contagious. When you participate in Giving Tuesday, you’re participating in a global movement that can inspire others to join in.